WHAT BUSINESSES NEED TO DO WHEN DOWNSIZING OR RIGHT-SIZING
Faced with strategy decisions? There’s real value in seeking objective input!
Firms like yours (with fewer than 500 employees) make up the “backbone” of our nation’s businesses. Yet services that provide a high level of personalized help is hard for the business owner to find.
NOW, YOU DON’T NEED TO MAKE THE TOUGH DECISIONS ALONE!
Consulting/Coaching: (From turn-around to accelerated growth)
- We will review with you, your business plans and strategies
- Identify the most effective revenue drivers or cost reduction alternatives
- Integrate your business and staffing needs over the next 3, 6 & 12 months
- Identify required staffing levels for the next 12 months, and training needs
- Develop steps to train all retained or displaced employees to succeed
- Prepare individual employee packages that address all aspects of separation
(Programs may include financial, benefits, state/federal assistance programs)
Put Your Plan into Action
- Plan & conduct effective staff announcements (Why, When & Next Steps)
- Personal meetings with affected employees (Support for retained employees and details of individual severance packages)
- Ongoing positive communications with retained employees and support for revered employees.
Organizing in the “right way” involves good decision making, treating affected employees with the dignity and consideration they deserve, while moving the business forward. At My Greener Future Business Services we have over 40 years of experience, skill and knowledge to help you make the best business decisions for the future.
Call now for a free consultation and we will explain how we can help – no obligation, just objective input!
Contact Bill Kaufmann, President, My Greener Future at 757-220-0774
Tags: Career Advice, Career Planning, Career Strategy, Downsizing, Hiring Insights, Restructuring, Rightsizing