Bill has spent his entire life working with and empowering others to succeed in the business world. From his work as a world-renowned consultant with such organizations as SmithKline Beecham and Spalding, to his tenure as an Adjunct Professor at The College of William & Mary, Bill has managed to use his unique skill set and knowledge to achieve amazing results where few others were able.
Now, Bill has settled into a state of semi-retirement, writing a weekly column with the Virginia Gazette and using his same winning formula for success to help individuals find happiness in their jobs.
My Greener Future is his newest business venture, a multi-media platform encompassing Bill’s personal blog, his self-published books that delve into the very heart of today’s hectic business environment, and, of course, his personalized coaching services.
Read What Others Have Had To Say About Bill’s Coaching:
- “My Greener Future gave me a direction that changed my life” – Sharon R., Salt Lake City, Utah
- “Outstanding program that I would recommend to anyone” – Pat M., Ohio
- “I thought I knew how to market myself. I didn’t. My resume went from blah to eye-popping!” –Rich K., Virginia
- “My Greener Future helped me enter a new and exciting career direction” –Chris, Jacksonville, FL.
- “The Individualized coaching to market myself…. Priceless. The program helped me see potential that I didn’t even know I had.” – Ken A., Chesterfield, VA.
Connect with Bill on LinkedIn
For questions, or a FREE resume critique, please e-mail: email@example.com