By Bill Kaufmann, President, My Greener Future A business owner or manager needs to understand the steps and implications when “Rightsizing”. They’ll need to design and implement a smooth and successful transition not only for the business, but also for their employees. Here … Continue reading the story "WHAT TO EXPECT DURING “RIGHTSIZING”?"
Post Archives from the ‘Blog: Career Advice & Tips’ Category
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future All interviewers have a primary style or approach. If you can determine the style, you can influence the outcome. All you require are some telltale signs for the best approach. It's relatively simple, but very powerful when done well. Here are some insights:
- Results/Action Style – Questions come … Continue reading the story "“READING” YOUR INTERVIEWER"
By Bill Kaufmann, President, My Greener Future Keeping a small or mid-sized business in balance and profitable is not an easy task in these economic times. The following are some guidelines that may be helpful as you review the past, manage the present and prepare the strategies for the future. DOWNSIZING –The goal when downsizing is “hang on”. … Continue reading the story "DOWNSIZING, RIGHTSIZING…. THEN UPSIZING"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future WHY DO OTHERS GET THE JOB OFFERS AND NOT ME? Experience shows:
- You need a dynamic job search strategy in order to accelerate your career
- You may be missing a few key skills necessary to become a finalist candidate
- You need to differentiate yourself above all others within the marketplace
- Your key results need to … Continue reading the story "WHY ARE YOU STUCK IN YOUR CURRENT JOB?"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future Interviews are a curious way to find a job. It's kind of like going on a date: Everyone is dressed up, on his or her best behavior, and move through choreography like a written script. Now ask yourself, “How can I differentiate myself … Continue reading the story "THE “SHOW STOPPER” QUESTIONS"