- Squeeze more candidates into a shorter period of time
- Have … Continue reading the story "How To Succeed In A Group Interview"
Post Archives from the ‘Blog: Career Advice & Tips’ Category
You passed the telephone screen with flying colors and you nailed the interviews. You’re pretty sure you’ll be offered the job. Then you get a call saying that they chose another candidate, but “thank you very much for your interest”. WHAT HAPPENED??? Did you do or say something wrong? First … Continue reading the story "The Real Reason You Didn’t Get The Job"
From a career perspective, there are different reasons people “hit the wall”, meaning their careers come to a sudden stop. A few of them are:
- Stuck-in-place: There appears to be no upward opportunities for you
- Underutilized: Your going stale, in place, and can’t use your talents
- Hostile environment: Someone doesn’t like you, with more … Continue reading the story "Don’t Wait Until You Hit The Wall, Career-Wise!"
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH YOUR CAREER? DEPENDS UPON HOW OLD YOU ARE NOW. From birth to age 70, you have about 25,000+ days to do whatever you plan to do. If you’re age 18 and graduating from high school, you have 17,000 days until age 65. If you’re a college graduate and 44 years old, you are mid-way through your career … Continue reading the story "You Have About 25,000 Days To Make A Difference!"