- Results/Action Style – Questions come … Continue reading the story "“READING” YOUR INTERVIEWER"
Post Archives from the ‘Blog: Career Advice & Tips’ Category
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future All interviewers have a primary style or approach. If you can determine the style, you can influence the outcome. All you require are some telltale signs for the best approach. It's relatively simple, but very powerful when done well. Here are some insights:
By Bill Kaufmann, President, My Greener Future Keeping a small or mid-sized business in balance and profitable is not an easy task in these economic times. The following are some guidelines that may be helpful as you review the past, manage the present and prepare the strategies for the future. DOWNSIZING –The goal when downsizing is “hang on”. … Continue reading the story "DOWNSIZING, RIGHTSIZING…. THEN UPSIZING"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future WHY DO OTHERS GET THE JOB OFFERS AND NOT ME? Experience shows:
- You need a dynamic job search strategy in order to accelerate your career
- You may be missing a few key skills necessary to become a finalist candidate
- You need to differentiate yourself above all others within the marketplace
- Your key results need to … Continue reading the story "WHY ARE YOU STUCK IN YOUR CURRENT JOB?"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future Interviews are a curious way to find a job. It's kind of like going on a date: Everyone is dressed up, on his or her best behavior, and move through choreography like a written script. Now ask yourself, “How can I differentiate myself … Continue reading the story "THE “SHOW STOPPER” QUESTIONS"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future Here are some key points to consider if you plan to downsize your employee base: FOR YOUR BUSINESS: Ease the pain for you and your employees as much as possible Communicate the need to downsize in a compassionate way, with the right information Assess your objectives: Where do … Continue reading the story "CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING: WHAT A BUSINESS NEEDS TO DO WHEN DOWNSIZING"