- 58% of hiring companies check social networking sites to research job candidates. Of those candidates researched, 33% were not hired based on the information found! Reformat your social networking information so your not eliminated before you … Continue reading the story "WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW CAN HURT YOU!!"
Post Archives tagged ‘Interview Tips and Techniques’
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future I DIDN’T KNOW THAT!
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future Job interviews are difficult, even when you are prepared. Some candidates have difficulty with the same questions but in different settings. The following questions tend to be the trickiest. Study them and prepare alternative responses that put you in the most favorable light. 1. WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS OR … Continue reading the story "ANSWERS TO TRICKY INTERVIEW QUESTONS – Part 2"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future Interview questions can be tricky and sometimes difficult. The simplest answer is usually the best answer. Complexity can get you into a tangle of conflicting responses. In this series, Part 1 is the easiest of tricky questions. Part 2 is the most difficult. It’s assumed you … Continue reading the story "ANSWERS TO TRICKY INTERVIEW QUESTONS – Part 1"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future WHY DO OTHERS GET THE JOB OFFERS AND NOT ME? Experience shows:
- You need a dynamic job search strategy in order to accelerate your career
- You may be missing a few key skills necessary to become a finalist candidate
- You need to differentiate yourself above all others within the marketplace
- Your key results need to … Continue reading the story "WHY ARE YOU STUCK IN YOUR CURRENT JOB?"
By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future There’s a universal pattern to interview questions and answers. Understanding what they are and how to use them effectively to your benefit can result in a more powerful outcome. First, from THE INTERVIEWER’s perspective: The job of the interviewer is two-fold: To extract as much key information as possible and … Continue reading the story "UNIVERSAL Q & A’s WITHIN AN INTERVIEW"