By Bill Kaufmann, President of My Greener Future
WHY DO OTHERS GET THE JOB OFFERS AND NOT ME? Experience shows:
- You need a dynamic job search strategy in order to accelerate your career
- You may be missing a few key skills necessary to become a finalist candidate
- You need to differentiate yourself above all others within the marketplace
- Your key results need to be designed to align with the needs of the hiring organization
- Your potential contribution has to solve today’s issues and tomorrow’s needs
These strategies and skills can be learned within a short period of time. My Greener Future has an excellent track record working with talented people to find a more rewarding job.
WHAT ARE THE SKILLS AND STEPS I NEED TO ADVANCE MY CAREER?
- Assess where you are now, how you got there, and what is your next step?
- Create a Career Map to get you to your Ultimate Career Goal, over time
- Identify the leverage points to connect to an advancing position
- Research and define the marketplace opportunities
- Create a compelling resume that will provide a major competitive “edge”
- Penetrate the marketplace with high potential targets
- Develop the “mini-pitches” that influence decision-makers in your favor
- Develop and practice telephone-screening power interviews
- Practice one-on-one interviews focusing on critical issues of the hiring organization
- Understand and learn how to “’negotiate” a hiring offer
- Design an “entry strategy” for the new job, based on the key success criteria
WHO CAN HELP ME DEVELOP THOSE SKILLS?
The greatest coaches for you are the professionals who have directed the hiring process from the other side of the table: Recruiters, decision-makers, hiring-level executives, coaches, consultants and others with at least 20 years experience in all kinds of different industries, job levels and market segments. My Greener Future President, Bill Kaufmann has 40 years as a corporate executive, external recruiter, university professor, and coach/consultant to corporations and individuals around performance improvement and the management of change.
WHO SEEKS HELP WITH THEIR JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES, TO WHAT RESULT?
The primary reasons clients seek professional help are:
- Dissatisfaction with their current job, or unchallenging work (39%)
- Not compensated adequately to the results achieved (22%)
- Currently unemployed (22%)
- No career path or training to advance (11%)
- Lack of trust/respect with their current company (6%)
After working with My Greener Future, all of our current clients have either:
- Found a new and higher level job (43%)
- Been promoted to a new or expanded position within their current organization (30%)
- Currently interviewing with highly interested companies (27%)
WHAT’S THE FIRST STEP TO START THE PROCESS TOWARD MY NEW JOB?
Contact My Greener Future. The Website is: Mygreenerfuture.com The email address is: Mygreenerfuture1@cox.net Or contact Bill Kaufmann, President directly at: 757-220-0774.